Aloha & Welcome to Da Best Carpet Cleaning Co. on The Island!
Posted on May 2, 2017
As with anything in the home or office, carpets need cleaning every once in awhile. Carpet Cleaning Hawaii involves more then just a vacuuming, but actual wet and dry cleaning. Having your carpets cleaned two or three times a year by a professional Hi carpet cleaner will help preserve the look of your carpets for years and years to come.
The Carpet Cleaning Co. - Hawaii
3600 Aolele Street #150
Honolulu, HI 96820
Phone: (808) 518-2356
Hours: Mon-Sun 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Find A Professional Carpet Cleaner Near You
Routine vacuuming helps keep your carpeting clean by removing dust and dirt from the top layers; however, grime, germs, allergens, and other contaminants get trapped deep in the carpet where your vacuum can't reach. Over time these pollutants accumulate, and they can even make you and your family sick! That's why it's important to have your carpets deep cleaned annually. Carpet cleaning removes both surface dirt and deeply embedded dirt for a total clean-meaning fresh-looking, healthy carpets! But carpet cleaning isn't a job for amateurs: to get your carpets and rugs completely clean without causing damage requires knowledge, training, and specialized tools.
Leave your carpet cleaning jobs to the professionals and you'll get beautiful, expert results!
The concern with most do-it-yourself carpet cleanings is how clean you're really getting the carpet. Without specialized carpet cleaning equipment and products, homeowners simply aren't able to remove the grime trapped within their carpeting-and if you can't get it all the way clean, what's the point! Professional carpet cleaning uses truck-mounted hot water extraction to thoroughly cleanse your carpets. With a combination of pressurized hot water, eco-friendly cleaning agents, and rapid extraction, these machines can eliminate practically all of the contaminants embedded in your carpeting.
Carpet Cleaners Hawaii can even apply a stain protection treatment to keep your carpets pristine longer.
And, because the hot water extraction system applies the cleansers and then quickly extracts them out, your carpet is left clean and only a little damp. This is crucial because over saturating your carpeting dramatically increases drying time; if your carpet stays wet too long it can begin to mold and mildew, creating new health problems! While amateur carpet cleaning jobs can take days to dry, a professionally cleaned carpet is usually dry in under 12 hours.
Carpet Cleaning - Simple Ways to Remove Stains and Odors of Your Pets
You've been looking forward to that spaghetti bolognaise all day and finally, you're home from work and able to get started on the cooking. Of course when you have little ones they can get over-excited trying to help mummy serve the dinner, and the next thing you know their little hands have lost their grip on the plate and you have pasta and tomato stains all over the carpet!
This may seem like a complete disaster, but with the right ingredients and these handy carpet cleaning tips you can get that awful stain right out:
Thinks You Will Need
- A spoon
- Paper towels
- Cold water
- White vinegar or lemon juice
Step 1 - Pick up all that fallen spaghetti and scoop as much of the excess sauce as possible with a spoon. Start from the edge and work your way inwards to prevent the sauce from spreading over a larger area.
Step 2 - Absorb any tomato juices that have soaked into the carpet by blotting with paper towels. Do not rub at the stain or it will damage the fibres.
Step 3 - Pour cold water over the whole stained area and blot again.
Step 4 - Pour white vinegar over the stain and let it sit for twenty minutes.
Step 5 - Rinse the area once more with cold water and blot until it's dry.
Alternatively, you can use lemon juice instead of white vinegar, the citric acid works to break up the stain.
If your carpet is in need of a thorough deep clean, then you should call a carpet cleaning company. The carpet cleaners will use state of the art carpet cleaning machines and non-toxic cleaning products to remove every last trace of those nasty food and drink accidents caused by mummy's little helper.
Carpet Cleaning Service - Information On Your Choices
The carpet cleaning Phoenix professionals have many tips to pass on to residents of the Arizona city that people all over North America can use at home. One of the most important tips is to clean any spill immediately, otherwise it becomes much harder to remove it from the carpet. Make sure you know what material your carpet is made from; using the wrong stain remover could make the stain even worse.
1. Yellowing of Carpet: this occurs in light colored carpets and is usually caused by things such as cleaners, pollution from various sources including heating fuels and environmental factors. Sometimes acetic acid will reverse the yellowing. One part vinegar and one part water can be tried, however call a carpet cleaning company if you are unable to fix this yourself.
2. Crushing of the pile: This is flattening of the carpet by heavy traffic. If you vacuum regularly, you may be able to lessen this from happening as much.
3. Sprouting: This is when a tuft of the carpet material will rise above the rest of the carpet. It is recommended that you do not pull them out because you will cause a lot more damage that way. Just cut them with some scissors. If it continues to happen in a specific location then contact the installer or retailer.
4. Indentations: If you have heavy items on your carpet, they will cause indentations. To fix this issue try and work the pile back with your fingers or the edge of a spoon, then dampen the area and dry it with a hair dryer. Some indentations unfortunately are permanent. One way to alleviate this problem is to move the furniture or item a few inches occasionally to prevent serious indentations.
5. Shedding: You will find balls of fiber or fluff on your carpet or in the vacuum, this is normal as it is from the process of manufacturing the carpet. It will not cause a problem to have these vacuumed up. This minor issue will eventually disappear over the course of the first year after the carpet is installed.
Carpet cleaning Phoenix professionals recommend that you regularly vacuum your carpet and clean all spills immediately to help keep the carpet clean and fresh. Sanitizing and disinfecting the carpet should be part of your cleaning regimen.
To learn more about Carpet Cleaning Hawaii contact us.